Thursday, April 16, 2009



I love this! So- I am not grounded anymore which feels good, but I still have to keep my room clean. I have been really busy. My Aunt Andrea was here for Spring Break and I loved it. We had fun. I am doing the Georgia testing right now known as CRCT. I have play practice almost everyday after school. If you didn't know I was in the school play.. now you do! I am a lead role in the all school play of "Into the Woods". I play the witch who starts out ugly and mean and then later transforms into a beautiful witch. You can see some scenes from the Broadway Original on YOUTUBE. I love going to practice, it is a good way to get my stress out of testing and studying. I have 6 A's and 1 B right now... I would like to be back on Honor Roll. Oh well.. gotta go- Loves

1 comment:

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

So it sounds like you are just way too busy to really miss me. I am just kidding. I am so glad you are so involved. I loved being in school plays. Those will be some fun memories. So I sent you an invite to our blog. Now I can be cool and get comments from my favorite niece Makenzie. How lucky am I. I love ya. Keep those grades up.