Friday, April 24, 2009

I FEEL LIKE NO ONE READS MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Utah SO much!! Everybody has forgotten about me it seems like! ggaaaahhhhllll the only person from Utah that seems to read my blog is my Aunt Melissa and she is like Awesome because of that so now she is the Bestest Aunt in the whole entire world! But every night i wonder how all my friends in Utah are doing cause i never hear from them and thats what keeps me up at night and I hate it because now I think im starting to grow crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So whoever is reading my blog thank you!

4 comments:

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

Was I not the best aunt before? Just kidding. I am sorry Isabel can't come out. We have a big family vacation planned for that weekend and I want her with us. By the way, you could totally move in with us whenever you want, except BYU is quite the distance away. Dixie College is a good college too though and cheaper than BYU.
Also, don't miss Utah. You seem to have a great life in Georgia. I know it is hard to move on, but you have done a great job. We miss you guys, but we are glad you are happy.
Well, I love ya and I am glad you have a blog. It is fun to read what you write and write comments for you. Thanks for the comments.

Shannon said...

You silly girl! People get busy and move on but you- you have so many good friends here! I am so proud of you and I love you and your excitement about life!

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR BLOG!!

Unknown said...

HI MY SWEET GIRL IT SURE WAS FUN BEING WITH ALL OF YOU I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. YOUR BLOG IS AWSOME. ITS HARD BEING BACK AT WORK MUCH PREFER THE BEACH. ANDREA AND I ARE GOING TO THE BEACH THIS WEEKEND FOR ONE DAY, BETTER THAN NOTHING. LOVE U MY HEARTFUL GRANDMA PAM