Monday, June 22, 2009

GIRLS CAMP IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!!

Hey guys, I got back from girls camp about two weeks ago and it was AMAZING! It was the best experience ever! It was so spiritual and wherever you went you could always feel the love. At the ward testimony meeting it was just so spiritual and loving, it was just so strong and had a whole lot of crying. On a Thursday there was a really bad thunder storm so we ended up leaving our tents and going to the main pavilion. Anyways at the main pavilion we all sang and it was just so awesome. After the storm ended we went back to the campground and my tent collapsed!!!!!!!! so ALL of my stuff got soaked including my scriptures it made me so mad! I cant wait until next year though-LOVE Y'ALL BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU FINALLY UPDATED!!! lol.

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I am glad you had such a good time. Moments like that make you strong and remember how blessed you really are in life. I love you. Keep growing up strong.

Unknown said...

HEY SWEET GIRL I WANT YOU TO KNOW I'M ALWAYS CLOSE TO YOU DISTANCE IS NEVER A FACTOR LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH LUV GRANDMA PAM

H&C said...

I'm jealous. At least I will get to go next year!
Heather