Sunday, June 7, 2009

Camping in Tennesse and girls camp in SC!!!!!!!!!!!

This past week i was able to go and see my Aunt Marci,Uncle Lance,Jocelyn,and my sweet Libby! It was such a great time! We went to Tennessee and it was the best. I got to camping made a new friend that i went tubing with and have a great time! This Tuesday i get to have my first experiance of going to girls camp and having the spirit around me. There are some ups and downs and some pretty faithful stuff that goes on at girls camp and a whole lot of DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Well i got to go because my aunt Julie and cousins are here so got to go spend time with him love ya all bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I miss you so much!!!!! I hope you have fun at girls camp little miss 1st year!!! Beware 1st years get it BAD!!!!!! But you'll live!! Love ya LOTS!!!
-Elisa

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

I loved watching your play. You did such a great job.
I hope you have a great time at girls camp. It really is a neat spiritual experience. Just remember to make you mom proud of you the whole time you are there and be nice to everyone.

I love you tons. I am jealous of Aunt Marci and Isabel is totally jealous of Jocelynn. We are glad you got to see them though. That had to be lots of fun.